[x3d-public] PROTO Usefulness Question

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:54:54 PST 2016

I think the real question is, do we need some kind of Script node on the
web?  With fields and routes and everything that comes with it.  This is
much harder to write than a Proto Expander and much more useful.  We can
avoid Proto's with an expander I'd say.  I don't think scripts are in the
way of writing an expander (expander comes first), but I could be wrong.

We just need some effort to bring script nodes into X3DOM.  Can we use
cobweb's?