[x3d-public] X3D JSON encoding: refactoring, simplifying handling of #comment and #ROUTE

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Jan 14 17:18:05 PST 2016

John, thanks for the phone discussion today and confirming that you successfully modified your loader for the simplified handling of #comment and ROUTE.

The X3dToJson.xslt stylesheet now reports if comments are encountered outside of the X3D document, and does not convert/move them into the JSON object.

I have graduated this issue as completed work.

	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/X3dToJson.html#Issues

Good luck with your continuing efforts on prototypes!