[x3d-public] Random point within a bounding box? On a globe? Proto library?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:15:02 PST 2016

Is there a sensor/script/proto that will produce a random SFVec3f in a bounding box or produce a random point out of a set of geopoints on a globe (say I wanted to show air travel at random between cities).

I can start working on them if no one has an example.

Does it make sense to collect these library protos which aren’t part of the standard somewhere?  On source forge?   Does someone want to become naming czar?  Is this being done?  Don?

Thanks,