[x3d-public] [x3d] V4.0 Open discussion/workshop on X3D HTML integration > brainstorming > protos

doug sanden highaspirations at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:27:14 PDT 2016

creative strategy example > protos

when it comes to protos, an element of that was something about Script. If you can't have a Script node then what's the point of protos. But html does have scirpts. Am I right to break that down into:

e1 scripts can't be run-time instanced ie if you have one copy of a script, you can't make another copy at runtime with the same name

other domains > adware

I see lots of advertisements popping up in webpages. I suspect they have their own scripts and content. Is it possible to instance 2 ads of the same type on the same page? If so, how do they do it, without confusing the scripts?

so an adware solution to the script part of proto would be an element solution from another domain.

You would write that into the table and keep going.