[x3d-public] X3Dng Specification Document

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 4 18:31:26 PDT 2016

OK, sort of sorry for sounding off like I have nothing more
interesting to do, i hopefully await some snswers.
And, now I realized, Please understand that Leonard's proposal is his
personal submission. It has been recognized as a personal contribution
with strings but has not been reviewed by the X3D WG or the h-anim WG,
or any web3d.org wg. WGs, therefore, have not come to any decision on
the content, or, in fact even agreed to review the content as a group
project at this time. So, Leonard has a noble goal of deriving some
documentation and gets it out there. If the effort can be responsive
to comments and contributions, and contributes actual standards-track
text and art and examples and implementations, then better for
everyone.
Thanks and Best,
Joe