[x3d-public] cobweb DOM integration

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 16:22:21 PDT 2016

Hi list, Holger,

I worked on reproducing this x3dom inline example:

http://examples.x3dom.org/example/x3dom_inlineReflection.xhtml

with cobweb_dom:

https://andreasplesch.github.io/cobweb_dom/tests/inline_reflection/cobwebdom_inlineReflection.xhtml

This required adding support for multiple scenes on a single web page, and
adding support for relaying sensor events to dom events from within inlines.
Also, there is now a x3dload Event dispatched to signal when all inlines
are loaded into the dom. This is necessary for user code to know when it is
possible to access inlined elements.

The main difference between x3dom and cobweb user code is still that
listeners need to be added with addEventListener rather than using a
onevent attribute and that actual TouchSensor nodes are required.

I think this completes work on dom integration of inline. Next I want to
look into better support of adding non-root nodes.

-Andreas

--
Andreas Plesch
39 Barbara Rd.