[x3d-public] New JavaScript Serializer for creating X3DJSAIL apps. Creates X3DXML documents from X3D JavaScript

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 00:49:09 PDT 2017

By popular demand, examples of the Nashorn API for X3DJSAIL (NASAIL or NAX?), the JavaScript serializer, and the OM4X3D to NAX converter (classes.py).

Now Don will rip off my hard work 😊 and convert it to 2 stylesheets, with functional style for the Nashorn code.

Rename .nashorn to .js and put X3DJSAIL in the classpath (if you’re interested in how to do this, let me know-but see below).

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10