[x3d-public] review of various X3D statement implementationsfor X3DOM

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 21 00:37:58 PST 2017

➢ A conceptual scene graph structure may look like this:

group1
  node 1: DEF "original"
group2
  node 2: USE "original"

then if you want to specifically identify between node 1 and node 2, don’t do that. In this, node 1 and node 2 are the same node with no way to distinguish between the two or method to make them different. Nor should there be. To be different, they must be not the same.
Thanks,
Joe

Sent from Mail for Windows 10