[x3d-public] ImageTexture3D support in x3dom

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Dec 23 12:47:19 PST 2017

Looks like we already had this node included for X3DOM in the inventory spreadsheet.  Further improvements welcome.  Just updated (clearing an Xj3D bug) and online at

	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dNodeInventoryComparison.pdf
	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dNodeInventoryComparison.xlsx

The example looks tremendous and certainly conveys why we should keep pressing ahead to make X3D sufficiently capable for archiving diagnostic visualizations in medical records.

Snapshot attached.  Intentionally large in order to show tremendous detail that is possible.  Curiously the skull information is so rich when examining that it was difficult to find a single view that conveyed as much information.

Thanks for the great work!