[x3d-public] Deleting portions of X3DJSONLD. Anyone using them? Request for subdividing sphere in X3D standard.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 15:32:16 PST 2017

Don, frankly I am concerned about abuses of the code.   I do not want to
run others Scripts.   This may seems a bit obtuse with the browser sandbox,
but I also run within node.js.   likely I could turn off eval on the server
side in separate code, but since others are using my code, I don't want to
open them up to attack without their knowledge.