[x3d-public] Unity X3D exporter

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Jan 5 12:46:06 PST 2017

On 1/5/2017 8:39 AM, Mitchell Williams wrote:
> Anyone working with a Unity X3D exporter?
> A colleague showed it to me and was interested in the features it supports, and its active development.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mitch Williams
> Samsung GearVR X3D development
> 310-809-4836 (outside line)

Good question.  Gee sure hope so!

The links we've heard of on the public list are found on

	Projects Wish List
	http://www.web3d.org/projects/wish-list

specifically

	Unity Game Manager support for X3D exporter and X3D scene loader:
	https://unity3d.com/

	Latest effort:  UnityX3D project on GitHub (with Web3D 2015 demo images).
	https://github.com/thefranke/unityx3d
	https://twitter.com/Web3DConsortium/status/612285325403123712

	Initial effort:   UnityX3D project on SourceForge (with example conversion).
	https://sourceforge.net/projects/unityx3d
	http://davearendash.com/webgl/x3dom