[x3d-public] Mantis issue, ProtoInstance USE/name

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:03:40 PDT 2017

Am proceeding assuming we will get approval to leave off name from ProtoInstance with a USE.

I realize this might mean some changes to the generated Java, JavaScript and Python from my JSON serializers.
Those I will do later.

Primarily, I am implementing JSON schema right now.  There are still some unclear things, but I think I need acceptableElementTypes or acceptableStatements on children fields in the object model to proceed.