[x3d-public] X3D JSON schema, URL loading, JSON Parse error filenames

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 21:28:49 PST 2017

These 304 attached JSON filenames from my examples and the X3D resources examples did not get converted to Java, for various reasons (mostly schema and file system/url issues).  See previous email.  This is a shorter version for the main list.

What we might do is take these and use them to modify the 3.3 schema for the other versions.

Why is the new JSON schema so much shorter?