[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL: Cumulative diffs between input JSON and output JSON in X3DJSAIL apps roundtrip testing process

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 16:32:54 PDT 2017

Differences between Input X3D JSON (not errors) and Output X3D JSON. Using workflow described when Roy requested a workflow overview.

Most of these differences are date differences.  I have already laid out others.  There are important differences.  Don, make sure you haven’t missed any.  I will try to process these and get a summary, I hope.  It’s quite detailed.  If someone can provide a better batch oriented JSON diff tool (I wrote my own), that would be appreciated too.

http://coderextreme.net/diff.txt.zip

Alex, I am including you to bring you up to date on my processes:  See https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/  Your stuff will fit into runjson.sh (-> json2all.js -> convertJSON.js) and jsondiff.js (not yet—generally handled by doing a diff against the original).  Let me know if you are already on the x3d-public mailing list.  The runjson.sh errors appear in jsonerrors.* or JsonErrors.* (probably on my website, but you have a recent copy).

john