[x3d-public] FreeWRL bombs on this zip. Provided a similar zip for comparison (should work in octaga and instant player).

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu May 4 19:26:37 PDT 2017

Doug,

See attached freewrl.zip (and gl.zip for comparison with other thick client solutions).   You will have to unpack the zip.  I recommend doing it in separate folders, as there’s a shared proto that you might have to modify.  Then load the non-proto X3D file into freewrl.  Let me know if anything’s missing.

Thanks for any help or freewrl debugging you can give.  Thanks for your help with the previous examples, and the code you provided, as it provided a key
to porting to non-X3DOM systems.  Now we have to port back to freewrl.