[x3d-public] More on shaders (YAY, my flower shaders work with Cobweb now (and already X3DOM), with my position deforming vertex shaders).

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu May 4 18:30:13 PDT 2017

http://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/flowers.xhtml

Experiences:  Getting a GL/Cobweb shader working is more important than getting an X3DOM shader working for portability.  Cobweb is easier to port
to other viewers.   If you don’t have normals in your surfaces, don’t try to compute with them.

I have a proto for my flowers now where I specify the vertex shader URL and the fragment shader URL.  I am not sure if this is the right approach, but I’m
going to try it.

Source code is available at

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/

Work on other X3D viewers soon.