[x3d-public] Problem with NurbsPrototypes.x3d. Group.addChildren in a route with X3DJSAIL.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon May 15 18:35:12 PDT 2017

x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/NURBS/NurbsPrototypes.x3d

It mentions “coordinate” as a nodeField and a toField.  I believe it should be “coord”.

It says “Under development.”  Perhaps this will help fix it.

Thanks to X3DJSAIL.
These use  Group.addChildren in a ROUTE, I think:

www_web3d_org.x3d.content.examples.Basic.DistributedInteractiveSimulation.AutomatedEntityGeometryCreator
www_web3d_org.x3d.content.examples.Basic.DistributedInteractiveSimulation.DISEntityPrototypes
www_web3d_org.x3d.content.examples.Basic.DistributedInteractiveSimulation.UserScriptedEntityGeometryCreator

I don’t believe Group.addChildren is acceptable to X3DJSAIL yet in a ROUTE yet.
The following is under development as well:

x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/Followers/DoorDesired.x3d

There’s a ProtoInstance with no ProtoDeclare or ExternProtoDeclare, thus fields can’t be looked up in the proto declaration.