[x3d-public] Military or Aerospace uses of X3D

vmarchetti at kshell.com vmarchetti at kshell.com
Tue Aug 21 03:28:58 PDT 2018

You can find a program report on a January 2018 conference on the Naval Postgraduate School wiki : https://wiki.nps.edu/display/ADDM/Naval+Web-Based+Collaboration+and+Model+Exchanges+using+X3D <https://wiki.nps.edu/display/ADDM/Naval+Web-Based+Collaboration+and+Model+Exchanges+using+X3D>

See also https://www.planning.org/events/activity/9122913/ <https://www.planning.org/events/activity/9122913/> on the Navy's SPIDER program which uses X3D in the management of 3D data assets.

Is the work you mentioned using X3D in the technical manual something that is publically available?

Thanks

Vince Marchetti
Web3D Consortium