[x3d-public] ideal points in IndexedFaceSet

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 06:21:13 PST 2018

Another option to consider is the infinite perspective projection:

https://github.com/KhronosGroup/glTF/tree/master/specification/2.0#infinite-perspective-projection

AFAIK it favors precision at large distances at the expense of precision at
zNear distances. Here is a discussion:

https://github.com/mrdoob/three.js/issues/11755

Infinite perspective could become a boolean field for Viewpoint:
infinite='true'

-Andreas