[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL interface to key-value database

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Jul 20 03:09:38 PDT 2018

Hi John.  Given that there are so many ways that programmers do this, seems like it should be up to them and not extra baggage in X3DJSAIL.

Am hoping to keep X3DJSAIL focused on X3D API for model creation, data conversion and presentation preparation.  It will be good to plug it into data pipelines at some point.