[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL interface to key-value database

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 02:07:11 PDT 2018

Don:  How easy would it be to add a key-value database to X3DJSAIL, something like:

java CommandLine foo.x3d -toJedisDB redis://redis.host:redis.port/key

java CommandLine -fromJedisDB redis://redis.host:redis.port/key -toFile foo.x3d -toXML

Jedis is a Java Interface to Redis.

Please research for moderately short time, thanks. I am thinking we could store XML in expanded and unexpanded forms.

Something to think about.  Something to drink about! – Fiddler on the Roof

Put on wish list, please. Thanks!

Then maybe have links like redis://redis.host:redis.port/key for inlines.