[x3d-public] List of X3D problems or missing features, from the point of view of Michalis and Castle Game Engine

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 03:32:53 PST 2018

Hi,

Throughout the years, I have submitted various larger problems and
wish items about X3D. I decided to summarize and document them nicely
on the wiki:

  https://github.com/michaliskambi/x3d-tests/wiki

This includes wish items that seem useful from the point of view of a
game engine (my Castle Game Engine, basis of view3dscene). And various
X3D problems that we were already discussing on this list (but are
still present in existing latest X3D standard version).

I hope that this documentation is helpful to you, and will encourage
discussing and actually fixing some of the issues raised there :)
Comments are, as always, very welcome.

Regards,
Michalis