[x3d-public] First Alpha version of C++ X3DJSONLD...for early adopters

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:26:13 PST 2018

Would people be terribly upset if I made this a node.js or nashorn process instead (ECMAScript) or even VRMLScript?  How closely are we planning on wedding the JSON -> XML converter to the browser?  With all the different XML and JSON libraries, it would seem to be difficult to match up these libraries for all vendors.
I agree C++ is faster.

John
Sent from Mail for Windows 10