[x3d-public] Invalid geoSystem values in X3D Resources BasicGeospatial examples.

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Sun May 13 15:58:07 PDT 2018

On 5/13/2018 12:19 PM, John Carlson wrote:

> The Mantis issue is confirmed, but not assigned. I assume this means
> that the issue is accepted as a change, but not assigned yet?

Mantis status definitions are at
http://www.web3d.org/member/mantis-definitions (members-only page).

A value of 'confirmed' means:

    This status is used to indicate that the WG has made a decision that
    the issue is to be accepted and that a way to progress the issue has
    been agreed. The next status is typically *Assigned*.

A value of 'assigned' means:

    This status is used to indicate that the WG has assigned someone to
    actually work on the issue, implementing the agreed decision. The
    next status is typically *Resolved*.

It is up to the X3D WG to handle the Mantis status for spec-related issues.

Leonard Daly

> I can accept assignment for the JSON schema part.  I should be able to
> handle the XML schema too (if it’s merely adding an “N”—I don’t know
> about additional enumeration values accepted yet, and the JSON schema
> won’t benefit in the short term, but I can delete the enum entirely,
> if necessary), if I am allowed to check in.  Let me know which
> versions you want me to modify.  Someone else will have to modify the
> standard. I’m not sure where that’s located? GitHub?  I assume the
> standard comes first, and then the schemas? IDRK.  Is the standard
> generated from the Unified Object Model yet?
>
> How do we get the ball rolling on this?

> Windows 10

*Leonard Daly*
3D Systems & Cloud Consultant