[x3d-public] [h-anim] H-Anim feature points, CAESAR and 7250

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Nov 19 16:56:32 PST 2018

Interesting find, Joe!  Good to discuss this today with you and Dick.

We discussed how this information might be integrated into Table B.2 — Feature points, which currently lists CAESAR names and 7250.

a.       Add a column for 7250 and include CAESAR, noting coverage of each

b.       Add a column for 7250 and delete CAESAR column, though some feature points might not correspond in 7250

Joe will provide information for an updated table, then we will decide how to finalize.

Appendix B is informational and the two specifications CAESAR and 7250 are listed, this is an allowed modification at this late stage of DIS edited.

If we find other vocabularies in the future, handling them will have to be determined separately in the future (beyond HAnim v2.0).