[x3d-public] HAnim and glTF skins

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 07:48:50 PST 2018

> Implementing HAnim vertex wise deformation ultimately needs to be in
>> vertex shaders. This may actually mean using a glTF skin representation
>> since it is perhaps more shader friendly.
>>
>> -Andreas

I would be willing to take a shot at writing a shader if someone can write
a portable interface to the vertex shaders. What are the uniforms,
varyings, related vertexes, indices etc.   I’m assuming we want glPosition
and glNormal as outputs for now.   I also assume we want to use WebGL.
I’ve never worked with arrays in vertex shaders, but I have worked with
matrices.