[x3d-public] Generating 3D complex narrative; statistics on X3D or XML files

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 20:54:21 PDT 2018

It seems like if was done for X3DJSAIL, there would be an object per class collecting statistics information.  Anyone have good ideas for methods for the statistics info?  I’m hoping we can do this with a couple of classes, StatisticsInfo and StatisticsCollectionInfo.

Designs are welcome.

Thanks.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10