[x3d-public] X3D python language binding, pyjnius validation

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Apr 4 05:57:20 PDT 2019

probably best if you stay in charge of the javascript modifications, that is your work.

a. do we need to set classpath value below as a settable parameter, or better, just have it use existing classpath?  that way location of X3DJSAIL.3.3.full.jar is controlled externally on local system, as intended.

b. need CommentsBlock to be available since it is part of conversions.