[x3d-public] Declarative Bayesian approach to X3D (currently using random numbergenerator in JavaScript) in X3DOM and X_ITE.

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:18:00 PST 2019

a few x3d browsers have the ParticlePhysics component.
x but the specs don't have an [out] field for any randomly generated
coordinates
- (the particlephysics node just does all the emitting on the screen
without notifying scene author / scene of where its putting them)
Might be handy to have some random generator nodes, although I suspect
javascript has a rand(), so could do proto?
Another idea is to have a MATLAB or equivalent (Gnu Octave?) Component -or
javascript interface?- and get lots of juicy math stuff from that,
-Doug Sanden