[x3d-public] Using Switch Node in X3DOM

cbullard at hiwaay.net cbullard at hiwaay.net
Mon Feb 18 14:03:32 PST 2019

Thank you, Andreas.   I am using Firefox and MS Edge to test the
nodes.  I tried the onoutputchange of the position interpolator to a
script as shown in the examples but didn't get the results I need.
Probably a matter of more trial and error.  The online docs are a bit
puzzling with regard to which objects issue which events.  I will keep
looking.

cheers,

len