[x3d-public] [web3d-announce] Web3D Consortium's Privacy Policy

Anita Havele anita.havele at web3d.org
Wed Feb 20 13:30:56 PST 2019

The Web3D Consortium believes that your privacy is important for all of
us and has developed a privacy policy with the intent of protecting your
data. The document is at http://www.web3d.org/privacy. This was done in
conjunction and accordance with the European Union General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR). We want to make you aware of some recent
related updates:

*Privacy*: We're dedicated to keeping your data private and protected.
Our updated privacy policy explains how your data is protected and used.
*Data Auditing:* Our company has undergone an internal data audit, which
includes understanding every bit of data stored on every relevant system.
*Enhanced Processes:* We've outlined internal processes of not just what
we store, but how we go about looking at data and protecting it.
*Data Retention:* If you choose to close your Web3D Consortium account
one day, we will delete your data. It won't be marked "inactive," we'll
get rid of it, everywhere.
*Global Action:* We're implementing these changes for everyone,
regardless of where you live.
If you have any questions, please use the contact form to the privacy
team <http://www.web3d.org/contact?target=privacy>.
Thank you for your trust!

Best regards,
Anita-Havele
Executive Director, Web3D Consortium *www.web3d.org* <http://www.web3d.org>
650 Castro Street, Suite #120-490, Mountain View, California 94041 USA
Email: anita.havele at web3d.org - Phone: +1 248 342 7662
*http://www.web3d.org/havele*