[x3d-public] should I or should I not

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:37:24 PST 2019

Christoph,
PS thanks again for lending me the terrain model, which I used to test geo
nodes and in particular speeding up WALKing on the terrain. I went on to do
an EarthRise scene -with both moon and earth in geonode format in the same
scene, which led to the need for a new node GeoPlanet.
Thanks again,
-Doug