[x3d-public] Beginner questions

iam here iamhereintheworld at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:30:02 PST 2019

Hi,
Just wanted to say Thanks to all who answered :) I will go over your
replies many many more times, because, frankly, I didn't understand a LOT
of stuff. It just seems that there's no way around buying the "Extensible
3D graphics for web authors" book to GET what you guys were talking about -
I'm gonna *need* that, yeah?
Just a quick question - if X3D is not a W3C standard...well, there's no
chance it'll Die or become obsolete one day, is there??!! I'm going to have
to invest a sizable amount of time as well as money (in buying that book)
to learn about it - I don't want it all to go to waste...?

Cheers, guys n girls, and I'll probably be hanging around here a lot :)