[x3d-public] JSON Schema Work In Progress Feedback

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 12:00:07 PDT 2019

Note, the next draft will not be called draft-08 when published.

So we should probably stop calling that draft that.

See link for more details.

I haven’t seen any software implementations (validators) yet.

Ajv looks like it’s getting a new repository on GitHub.

FYI,

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10