[x3d-public] Transformational Semantics for X3D
yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 09:13:08 PDT 2019
Is querying a GeoWorld like querying a virtual world?
Probably corners are not considered in GeoSPARQL?
“With regards to future work, the GeoSPARQL standard states:
Obvious extensions are to define new conformance classes for other standard serializations of geometry data (e.g. KML, GeoJSON). In addition, significant work remains in developing vocabularies for spatial data, and expanding the GeoSPARQL vocabularies with OWL axioms to aid in logical spatial reasoning would be a valuable contribution. There are also large amounts of existing feature data represented in either a GML file (or similar serialization) or in a datastore supporting the general feature model. It would be beneficial to develop standard processes for converting (or virtually converting and exposing) this data to RDF.”
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
From: John Carlson
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 6:06 AM
To: X3D Graphics public mailing list; semantics at web3d.org
Subject: Transformational Semantics for X3D
Expressing transformational semantics in X3D.
What are the semantics for X3D transformation for nodes/documents/shapes/movies/languages/schemas/scenegraphs/systems/networks/worlds?
1. Create/Update Tag
2. Create/Delete Element
3. Create/Update/Delete attribute name value
4. Add Child Element
5. Add CDATA element
6. Add Comment
1. Transform group or shape within scenegraph
2. Change a transform
3. Replace shape
4. Delete shape/transform/group
5. Replace Material
6. Replace Texture
7. Replace Appearance
8. Change URL
1. Create Update Delete point
2. Create Update Delete triangle
3. Create Update Delete face
1. Replace Pixel
2. BitBlt on Pixel array
3. Create Update Delete frame(s)
4. Create Update Delete sound(s)
1. Create Update Delete NodeType or ObjectType
2. Create Update Delete field
3. Create Update Delete attribute name or value
1. Update Schema (filter, append temporary schema)
2. Change natural languages.
1. Add/Update/Remove Participant/Avatar
2. Add/Update/Remove Bot
3. Add/Update/Remove scenegraph
1. Add/Update/Remove DIS Simulation
Don, can we add schema/language (I18N, L10N, probably properties files), simulation and world (supporting multiple simulations) classes to X3DJSAIL, if not present? Thanks!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the x3d-public