[x3d-public] Transformational Semantics for X3D
yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 04:06:46 PDT 2019
Expressing transformational semantics in X3D.
What are the semantics for X3D transformation for nodes/documents/shapes/movies/languages/schemas/scenegraphs/systems/networks/worlds?
1. Create/Update Tag
2. Create/Delete Element
3. Create/Update/Delete attribute name value
4. Add Child Element
5. Add CDATA element
6. Add Comment
1. Transform group or shape within scenegraph
2. Change a transform
3. Replace shape
4. Delete shape/transform/group
5. Replace Material
6. Replace Texture
7. Replace Appearance
8. Change URL
1. Create Update Delete point
2. Create Update Delete triangle
3. Create Update Delete face
1. Replace Pixel
2. BitBlt on Pixel array
3. Create Update Delete frame(s)
4. Create Update Delete sound(s)
1. Create Update Delete NodeType or ObjectType
2. Create Update Delete field
3. Create Update Delete attribute name or value
1. Update Schema (filter, append temporary schema)
2. Change natural languages.
1. Add/Update/Remove Participant/Avatar
2. Add/Update/Remove Bot
3. Add/Update/Remove scenegraph
1. Add/Update/Remove DIS Simulation
Don, can we add schema/language (I18N, L10N, probably properties files), simulation and world (supporting multiple simulations) classes to X3DJSAIL, if not present? Thanks!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the x3d-public