[x3d-public] Use neural networks (GANs) to create validatable X3D JSON!

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 11:42:22 PDT 2019

I'm interested helping someone create a GAN which will generate valid X3D JSON nodes from noise, and another GAN which will generate valid relationships between those nodes. I have JSON schema to do discriminator evaluation (for now).  I think this will be a BIG breakthrough in neural networks as they currently stand, as relationships have not been generated from neural networks to my knowledge.  Or we will just get a very small X3D JSON document 🙁  A follow on project will use a Java API for validation.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10