[x3d-public] X3D working group meeting inputs

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Jun 27 21:07:18 PDT 2019

Regrets but I cannot attend this week's X3D Working Group meeting.

Have been able to complete some updates to our public messaging.  Review comments are helpful and welcome.

* X3Dv4 Implementations
   https://www.web3d.org/x3dv4-implementations

* X3D Resources: Programming Languages (this is a new section, distilling some prior laundry lists)
   https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dResources.html#Programming

* X3D Node Inventory Comparison (especially for all major X3D players)
   http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dNodeInventoryComparison.xlsx
   http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dNodeInventoryComparison.pdf

We have three weeks to make these important shared assets are fully up to date prior to Web3D 2019 and SIGGRAPH 2019.

TIA for all efforts.