[x3d-public] [x3d] Resources Working Group, vSlam, blogs!

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Wed May 1 11:49:23 PDT 2019

Thanks for the offer John.

Please be advised that Web3D Working Groups take a lot of work and need to have goals/deliverables etc. with a formal process and charter approved by Web3D Board of Directors.

	Web3D Working Groups
	http://www.web3d.org/working-groups

Resources are always welcome.  Am happy to add new capabilities or updated information to the very rich set of assets at

	X3D Resources
	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dResources.html

You are quite right about vslam - apologies, I mistakenly thought they were added earlier... apparently a prior inquiry wasn't completed.

Now included:

	X3D Resources: Applications, Players and Plugins for X3D / VRML Viewing
	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dResources.html#V-Slam

	20. V-Slam browser for virtual and mixed reality devices, also released as open source based on Unity3D engine.

The x3d-public mailing list is a great place for discussions.  It is always open and archived so steady improvement is possible for all of us.  Umm, here we are!

Looking forward to continued progress, community + working groups + consortium together.

v/r Don