[x3d-public] X3DPSAIL. Does this code run for you Don? This should relieve many problems or show a cure if we can fix this one.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue May 14 23:19:44 PDT 2019

# This code shows the error.   This is the most minimal code I have which shows the problem.

import jnius_config
jnius_config.set_classpath('.', 'c:/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/jars/X3DJSAIL.3.3.full.jar')

from jnius import autoclass  # change jnius to reflect after testing methods are abstract or not.
Shape = autoclass('org.web3d.x3d.jsail.Shape.ShapeObject')
Transform = autoclass('org.web3d.x3d.jsail.Grouping.TransformObject')
IS = autoclass('org.web3d.x3d.jsail.Core.ISObject')

Transform().setIS(IS()).addChild(Shape())