[x3d-public] Removal of Layout component in X3D v4

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:24:49 PDT 2019

I think the main reason X3D has not taken off is IMHO there’s no “network effect.”  That is, none of my friend and relatives even consider VRML or X3D. How many people here have the same absence in their lives?

Can we even consider a networking component that doesn’t have HTTPS?  What if the protocol is language independent?

LIRCOM to the rescue!  I’ll have to boot up my laptop to find it.

John Carlson

Sent from Mail for Windows 10