[x3d-public] Three.js Loader for the X3D format.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 17:24:37 PDT 2019

Three-x3d-loader (the old version) offers a way to render a small portion of the X3D XML standard (use Andreas’ post as a guide, perhaps) via conversion to proprietary JSON.  Three-x3d-loader also loads VRML via the THREE.VRMLLoader (VRML2 or below).  Three-x3d-loader has not been tested against recent versions of THREE.js.

Frankly, I think that people looking for a Three.js XML solution should go to more better maintained software like XSeen or A-Frame.

(sorry, 4 sentences).

You may quote me.

Perhaps we should do some digging into Three.js XML solutions.  Collada/DAE, SVG, ???  I think people in the COLLADA camp would load with glTF.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10