[x3d-public] WASM/WASI for C/C++ VRML browsers on the web.

GL info at 3dnetproductions.com
Sat Oct 19 00:27:45 PDT 2019

John, It looks like the developers are moving towards a WASI's sandboxing model, where modules could conceivably share the root dir on a virtual file system. It's only theoretical now, but you might want to look at the discussion here:

https://github.com/WebAssembly/WASI/issues/109

I may be missing pieces of that puzzle, as I'm not familiar with all of it, but seems like it isn't too far off. GL