[x3d-public] HAnim Examples

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:44:45 PDT 2020

SPEC COMMENT > V4 > HANIMMOTION >>>>

I'm parsing the Motion AnnexD scene with a few tweaks.
Initial thoughts:.
Q. should Motion be split into MotionPlayer and MotionData?
DEF/USE HanimHumanoid - marching troops - same skin and same synchronizes
walk
DEF/USE HAnimMotion - synchornized dancers -different skins and LOA, but
still moving in syncrhonized walk
- the Motion node would need to be parent-aware and hold a mapping to each
parent separately
DEF/USE HANimMotionData - several different characters in the scene walking
at different times
- you could do it the current node way, by including the motion data for
each separate HAnimHumanoid.HanimMotion
- but if the data was separate -and some of that data is a bit big and ugly
in the scene file- then you'd only need it once for all the characters.
-Doug Sanden