[x3d-public] ECMAScript 6 X3D Authoring library (first steps)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:46:34 PDT 2020

https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/es6/

It's SAI non-compliant for now. Contributions welcome.

I just have the beginnings of the toXML stuff done. It needs work.

Basically, I got something that compiled, so I checked it in.

It's kind of up to the community how this goes.

Sorry about all the bitching.

Sorry the generation is in python.  If someone wants to translate the
python to JavaScript, I'm open to it.

Test cases are welcome.  I would recommend creating a X3dToES6.xslt (no, I
don't do XSLT).

Note that ES6 has single superclass inheritance to my knowledge.  If
someone wants to program mixins, I'm open to that.

Note that if you modify x3d.js, your changes will get wiped out.