[x3d-public] Morphing/transitions for X3D testing

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 09:26:07 PDT 2020

That is what .castle-anim-frames can do,
https://castle-engine.io/castle_animation_frames.php :) Frames may be
"structurally equal" (and then it can add intermediate frames between, by
lerp) or not (and then anything can change, disappear etc.). Each "frame"
is a static model in X3D, glTF or other formats.

Regards,
Michalis