[x3d-public] To cover Monday 4pm

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 00:42:34 PDT 2020

More than half the time.   I didn't look hard enough.

Weird consecutive error logs.   I suggest we make a copy of X3dToJava.xslt
and start converting it to NodeJS.

John

coderextreme at DESKTOP-DOPK2VD MINGW64 /c/x3d-code/
www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/node
$ ~/apache-ant-1.10.7/bin/ant test.node|grep TypeError
     [exec] TypeError: Cannot read property 'addShaders' of null
     [exec] Result: 1
     [exec] Json execution self-validation test results: TypeError:
meta.getName is not a function

coderextreme at DESKTOP-DOPK2VD MINGW64 /c/x3d-code/
www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/node
$ ~/apache-ant-1.10.7/bin/ant test.node|grep TypeError
     [exec] HelloWorldProgramOutput_Node execution self-validation test