[x3d-public] Crowd testing

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:16:08 PDT 2020

I would like some help crowdtesting and reporting errors and needed
enhancements to my VRML script serializer, found here:

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/src/main/node/VRMLScriptSerializer.js

(you can run this with something like json2all.js with node.js, found in
same folder).  Probably a good script to run is in
src/main/shell/diffjsonnew.sh (in the shell folder).

Examples to run in X_ITE or your favorite X3D player are found here:

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/tree/master/src/main/vrml/net/coderextreme/data

The code is currently set up for X_ITE, but we should probably try to make
the serializer as standard as possible.

What you can do to test in a web browser is bring up an existing X3D scene
in X_ITE, then paste one of the .js files above into the console under
Developer Tools.