[x3d-public] ES6 -> ES5 converter help for ES6 SAI

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri May 1 11:32:33 PDT 2020

Can someone help me set up an ES6 -> ES5 conversion for older browsers (X3D
standalone and less modern web browsers)? I am targeting my SAI at ES6
(Node.js) at the moment. I am really liking ES6 on the serverside (and in
jupyter) right now. Perhaps it would be best to keep my SAI on the server
side?

Maybe we can do a zoom meeting?

I am currently welcoming feature requests for  a ES6 SAI.  One possible
request might be doing ROUTEs with Proxy classes.

Current features:

1. Flexible constructor parameters using an object.
2. XML output (needs additional testing).

Current development environment is in this zip:

https://coderextreme.net/es6.zip