[x3d-public] [x3dom-users] X3DOM ProtoDeclares that work.

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri May 1 17:19:43 PDT 2020

John: thanks 1M for showing "X3DOM ProtoDeclares that work", very important capability!  Wow.  8)

Recommend that you and X3DOM community continue and integrate this work to restore the "X" in X3DOM: extensibility.  Prototypes are a central aspect of X3D, as is scripting.  Getting these squared away in X3DOM will be a major step towards achieving two complete open-source independent implementations of X3D4 running inside HTML5.

v/r Don